Waiting On Wednesday # 171 – Royal Savage / First Touch

Victoria Ashley is a must-read author for me... so yes please! 
I haven't read Laurelin Paige before, but this sounds interesting!
Title: Royal Savage
Author: Victoria Ashley
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: December 20th 2015

I CAN’T CLOSE MY EYES… I refuse to. Every time I do, all I see is blood, death, and pain. I can feel it - almost taste it, bringing me back to that night.

It doesn't matter that I'm still breathing; I no longer need it, I no longer want it. I despise it along with everything else around me.

The only thing I long for is to fucking fade away. I've given up. Until her at least…

AVALON.
She comes into my world, knocking me on my ass.
It turns me on to have her around me. Makes me want to wrap my hand around her tight little throat and fuck her until she feels my pain, feels the monster in me, but also makes me want to protect her from the very thing that she should be afraid of... me.

Once she sees the damage that I’m capable of; she’ll look at me like everyone else around me does: with fear.

Avalon Knight

HIS EYES... THE DARKNESS IN them draws me to him, making me want to taste him, feel him… and save him. I shouldn't have gotten on the back of his motorcycle that day. I know that now. Colton warned me. I was told it was dangerous. I was told that nothing would be the same. He was right.

ROYAL is dangerous, dark, and seductive; the very thing that keeps me hanging on, willing to give my last breath just to touch him… breathe him in.

He’s savage, inked, and highly captivating. So different from his brother…

He's hazardous to my health, mind, and body, yet the only thing that I crave. I want to free him. I want to change his mind, but I'm afraid that he’s already too faded…

Title: First Touch
Author: Laurelin Paige
Series: Untitled #1
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: December 22nd 2015

When Emily Wayborn receives an answerphone message from her former best friend Amber, she knows something is seriously wrong. Emily hasn't spoken to Amber in years, and when Amber uses a safe word in her message that Emily recognises -- a word they always used to get out of sticky situations during their wild partying days -- she knows Amber needs her help. But when Emily tries to find her, she discovers that Amber is missing.

Determined to track her down, Emily follows a chain of clues that lead her to enigmatic billionaire Reeve Sallis. Renowned for his shady dealings and playboy reputation, Emily is convinced that Reeve knows something about Amber's disappearance. To try and discover the truth, Emily sets out to seduce him. But when she's forced to decide where her loyalty lies, how will Emily choose between saving Amber and saving her heart?


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight upcoming releases that I’m eagerly anticipating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)