Waiting On Wednesday # 84 – The Warrior & Out of Mind


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

The Warrior
The Warrior (Dante Walker, #3)Author: Victoria Scott
Series: Dante Walker #3
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance
Expected Publication: May 6th 2014






War between heaven and hell is coming, but Dante Walker makes it look damn good.

Dante’s girlfriend, Charlie, is fated to save the world. And Aspen, the girl who feels like a sister, is an ordained soldier. In order to help both fulfill their destiny and win the war, Dante must complete liberator training at the Hive, rescue Aspen from hell, and uncover a message hidden on an ancient scroll.

Dante is built for battle, but even he can’t handle the nightmares where spiders crawl from Aspen’s eyes, or the look on Charlie’s face that foretells of devastation. To make matters worse, the enemy seizes every opportunity to break inside the Hive and cripple the liberators. But the day of reckoning is fast approaching, and to stand victorious, Dante will have to embrace something inside himself he never has before—faith.

Out of Mind
Out of Mind (Out of Line, #3)
Author: Jen McLaughlin

Series: Out of Line #3
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: April 29th 2014








Reaching for sunlight...

Finn survived the ambush and came home to me, but in his head, the battle is still raging. He’s falling apart and I’m trying my best to pick up the pieces of him, to find the us we used to be. I love him as much as I ever did, but love isn’t enough to fix this. I thought telling my father about our relationship would be the hardest thing we’d ever have to face. I was wrong.

Lost in shadows...

All I wanted was to be worthy of Carrie. One mission, just one, and I’d be able to give her the future she deserved. Then everything went wrong, leaving me tainted and broken. Carrie wants me to be who I was, but all that’s left is what they made of me. I’m no good for her. No good for anyone like this. I have to figure out how to move forward. Alone.

Sometimes love isn’t enough…


What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!



20 comments:

  1. I joined in this week!! The warrior looks like a great book. I haven't heard of that series yet. I love a good heaven vs Hell PNR book *Adding to GR - Seeing TBR pile overflow* - he he

    Here is my WoW post if you want to check it out!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readApril 16, 2014 at 8:33 PM

    Soooo cannot wait for The Warrior!! Love its cover too! The other is new to me! Hope you love them both!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warrior looks like it could be and exciting read. I've seen it round but never really looked into it

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    88dreamers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! These are both series that I've yet to start but sooo want to! And I love the cover of The Warrior! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! Yes!!!!! Love Carrie and Finn!!!! <3 <3 <3 I can't wait for Out of Mind :)

    I have not read the Dante Walker series yet, but my co-bloggers LOVE IT!!! It's on my never ending TBR list ;)

    Awesome picks, Naomi!

    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these picks!! I still need to read the second book in the Dante Walker series, but I am very excited about The Warrior!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am super excited for the warrior. I have that one coming up for review. And Out of Time is on my wishlist! Great picks!

    My WoW

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your picks! I still have to read the second book in the Dante Walker series. Out of mind is new to me, I'm definitely adding it to my TBR list :D

    My WoW :)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a good read, and hope that you get to read and enjoy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You would like Dante Chanzie! He's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do too... I cannot wait for more Dante! I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the Dante books have fab covers.... you need to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm keen for Out of Mind... got on the tour..fist pump!! Tell me about the never ending list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wasn't able to get The Warrior early... looking forward to it though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love both series... eager for the next ones, believe me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this series. Victoria Scott is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)