Teaser Tuesday #86 – Breathe Into Me by Sara Fawkes

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Breathe Into Me
Sara Fawkes
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Published: April 8th 2014
Breathe Into Me
This was a sweet and heartbreaking read. I just loved Everett though, had to share a tease from him!!


“Lacey, look at me.” 
I didn’t want to, but it was as though my body wasn’t under my control. Everett was studying me, head cocked to the side. When I looked away, he reached over and gently took my chin in his fingers, turning my head until we were eye-to-eye. “I won’t go any faster than you want,” he murmured, leaning in close to make sure he was heard. “But I’m going to tell you the truth as I see it.” He stroked one cheek with his thumb. “You are by far the most beautiful girl in this entire room.”
~ Kindle Arc Loc 2030


Release Day review will be up a little later!!
How did my life get so broken? It’s a question Lacey St. James asks herself every day. Stuck raising her little brother in a trailer park while she works a dead end job at a grocery store, she has a stalker exboyfriend, a bad reputation, and no way out. 

And then, she meets Everett, who changes her entire existence.

Everett is an outsider who’s housesitting his family’s mansion off the coast, and for reasons Lacey can’t understand, he’s completely transfixed by her. He seems determined to show her that life can offer more than she’d ever hoped for, if only she believes in herself. She desperately yearns to trust him, but what happens when she finds out that everything he’s told her is a lie?




To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

16 comments:

  1. Nise tease. Everett sounds like a sweet and caring guy. Love the cover of this book too.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readApril 8, 2014 at 8:25 PM

    Very nice tease!!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT
    day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiiice!! As usual, you definitely got my attention, Naomi!

    Thanks for sharing and here's my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the teaser but the blurb worries me. I hope the romance works out. I love happy endings! My teasers this week are from The Chance by Robyn Carr and House of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie Whipple. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that made me melt. ;) Oh yeah, this is one I'm gonna have to read. Thanks for the tease, Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, he's a charmer. I hope he's sincere.

    My Teaser is from SNOW FENCE ROAD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe! It was still sweet though... but I agree, we want a bigger area to be prettier than...

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is! He is so awesome to read about!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! Not one for you... I know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, i need happy endings too.... It works ok just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmmm.... yes you will! It was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww! Great Teaser Naomi! I reviewed this recently, and really enjoyed it!


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you did Lindy! Was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The most beautiful girl in the room ... only the room? Pfft .. I'd need to hear that I'm at least the most beautiful in town, or the county. lol.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)