Waiting On Wednesday # 67 – Snakeroot and Lost in Wanderlust


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

Snakeroot
Snakeroot (Nightshade Legacy, #1)Author: Andrea Cremer
Series: Nightshade Legacy #1
Genre: YA Paranormal
Expected Publication: December 10th 2013






Fans asked for it, and now they've got it! Andrea Cremer is continuing the story she began in in her internationally bestselling trilogy: Nightshade, Wolfsbane and Bloodrose.

In this new installment, Bosque Mar haunts the dreams of both Adne and Logan, trying to escape for the Nether, where Calla, Shay and the other Guardians trapped him in the final battle in the War of All Against All. Will he turn Adne to the dark side? Will Logan reclaim his birthright? And will darkness take over our world? In a novel filled with magic, romance and breakneck action, master storytelling Andrea Cremer's newest installment will not disappoint!

Lost in Wanderlust
Lost in WanderlustAuthor: Karina Halle
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: December 2013






The hol­i­day from hell just got ugly.

As if get­ting dumped on his vaca­tion wasn’t enough, British jour­nal­ist Chris Warner finds him­self stranded on the Mediter­ranean with a des­per­ate boss push­ing dead­lines down his throat all while facing an uncer­tain future.

Enter Jamie Cooper, a free spir­ited and slightly unsta­ble travel writer whose arrival only seems to make mat­ters worse. All Chris wants is to get back to Lon­don, win back his ex and start climb­ing up the cor­po­rate lad­der. Unfor­tu­nately, Jamie has dif­fer­ent plans for him and the may­hem that fol­lows turns both their lives upside down and up again.

“Lost in Wanderlust” is a rowdy contemporary romance about two memorable char­ac­ters who embark on a jour­ney through hell, high water and a lot of wine, in order to find them­selves, each other and a mis­placed diary that holds the key to their happiness.

This is a standalone novel.


What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!



26 comments:

  1. Ahhh.. Nightshade is on ma tbr, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Hopefully in 2014. Now that there is a LEGACY to come... Great picks! =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read the Nightshade series- although the blurb from Snakeroot has me thinking I need to change my mind.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica @ a GREAT readDecember 4, 2013 at 10:48 PM

    Ooh nice I can't wait for Snakeroot either! The other is new to me but looks good too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow.. both books look awesome! I still need to get to the Nightshade novels.. So much to read.. and the pile keeps growing! Tick 1 off the list, add 3 more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gahhh I have been meaning to read an Andrea Cremer book for a while now... I even have a signed book of hers on my shelf! I need more hours. Great picks!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reviews from a BookwormDecember 5, 2013 at 1:39 AM

    Both of these look really amazing! I have been tempted to pick up Andrea Cremer's series for so long now - have even more of a reason too with a fourth coming out! Great choices. My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool pick this week. Happy Wednesday :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool picks! Is the first time that I heard of Lost in Wanderlust, itn sounds good. thanks for sharing.

    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lost in Wanderlust has a beautiful cover. I'm very intrigued by it.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lost in Wonderlust had me curious, I have not read the books associated with book one, but have them on my wishlist. Great picks my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! I love both picks! Love the covers, and love the sound of them!!! Awesome choices! I will have to add them to my list!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, Snakeroot sounds good! And I love both of those covers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't either, it's one series that I want to get into. I'll make room sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know right? I want to get into it so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love both of the covers, I just want to give them a go!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know how you feel... my TBR list is almost double my read list!! There are so many good books out there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want hours too, just for book reading!! lol And I haven't read a Cremer book before, would like to start with this series.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is how I feel!! I must get onto it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know... I have them on my wishlist too!! lol So many books!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hehe!! They do sound and look great.... I want them now!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. The covers are awesome. I hope I can squeeze them in!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I thought it sounded great too. I hope I get my hands on a copy soon!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)