Waiting On Wednesday # 54 – Origin By Jennifer L. Armentrout


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.
Origin
By Jennifer L. Armentrout
Lux #4
Expected Publication – August 27th 2013
How excited am I for this book? VERY!! After the ending of Opal I have been hanging for this one! I can't wait!! More Daemon...Eeeep!!
Daemon will do anything to get Katy back.

After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. Taking out anyone who stands in his way? Done. Burning down the whole world to save her? Gladly. Exposing his alien race to the world? With pleasure.

All Katy can do is survive.

Surrounded by enemies, the only way she can come out of this is to adapt. After all, there are sides of Daedalus that don’t seem entirely crazy, but the group’s goals are frightening and the truths they speak even more disturbing. Who are the real bad guys? Daedalus? Mankind? Or the Luxen?

Together, they can face anything.

But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on?

And will they even be together?


What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!


27 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readAugust 21, 2013 at 4:12 PM

    EEP! Sooo cannot wait! I preordered it and already regretting it since I won't have it come release day!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to Origin too. Killer cliff hanger in the last book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see the cover I want to faint :) I'm dying to know what happens!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica N Charmaine BAugust 21, 2013 at 7:47 PM

    i've heard so much good things about this series, so many people using it as their WoW! new follower :))

    Crim Reviews WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick. I have liked this series. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristin@Blood, Sweat and BooksAugust 21, 2013 at 10:57 PM

    Very nice pick. Lots of people waiting on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, super excited for this one. hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I can’t wait to read this either! I had it as my WoW a few weeks ago.

    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoying all the blogger love for J Lynn this week :-)

    MY WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the cover ..I am so behind with my JLA reads...eep! Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am super excited for this one!! Will be getting it ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Argh!! Tell me about it!! But not long now!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me too!! And every tease that I read from those that got it early!! Argh!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many people want it!! Such a great series!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it!! But I'm a paranormal freak!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, it appears to be a very popular choice this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It will be a mad scramble for all us waiting impatiently, I'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. *Sigh* She is just a great writer, she will be everywhere next week, I'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have to get onto her Covenant series next, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes, yes, yes! I need to find out how Katy is doing. And Daemon! He must be in a bad place mentally.

    ReplyDelete
  21. AHHHH OMG ORIGIN. DYING for this! People have already got it in bookstores, *sob*. This is gonna be epic :D

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would think so, and he'd be very dangerous!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really?!?!?! So jealous!! They're not here in AUS :(

    ReplyDelete
  24. We don't get them this early here in Singapore either :/ I meant bookstores in the US. They get everything :(

    ReplyDelete
  25. They do..... It sucks!! I wish we got those books we are desperate for as quick as them!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)