Book Boyfriend of the Week ~ Remington Tate from Real by Katy Evans

Book Boyfriend of the Week is a NEW weekly meme hosted by Reading and Things. Each week I will tease you about my current Book Boyfriend, to entice you to go out and meet him for yourself! 
You know you want to meet ~

Remington Tate
OMG!!! He is the Hottest man alive! He's the most handsome guy, ripped everywhere, and knows what he wants in life! He is the Alpha male of alpha males!! His focus has always been his underground fighting until he laid eyes on Brooke, and does everything in his power to keep her close! He finds it hard to express himself, however when he does, it's so romantic - through music lyrics. He has my stomach in knots just thinking about him. 

Here is a sample, except Brooke played something to him. You can see how sweet he really is!!
“Ditto,” he says.

“To what?”

His eyes flick up to the other passengers before grabbing my hair and drawing my head down so he can lick my lips side to side with his tongue. “To every lyric.”

I shudder and pull back. “Remy . . . I’ve never had an affair before. I just won’t share you. You can’t be with anyone else while you’re with me.”

He strokes a thumb across my damp lower lip, his gaze intense. “We won’t be having an affair.”

I stare dumbly, certain I just heard an organ in my chest crack open.

Kindle Arc Loc 1544
*Swoon* You just need to get this book and meet him for yourself!!

Check out my review HERE!!!!



Title: Real
Author: Katy Evans
Series: Real, Raw & Ripped #1
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Published: April 8th 2013

A fallen boxer.
A woman with a broken dream.
A competition…

He even makes me forget my name. One night was all it took, and I forgot everything and anything except the sexy fighter in the ring who sets my mind ablaze and my body on fire with wanting…

Remington Tate is the strongest, most confusing man I’ve ever met in my life.

He’s the star of the dangerous underground fighting circuit, and I’m drawn to him as I’ve never been drawn to anything in my life. I forget who I am, what I want, with just one look from him. When he’s near, I need to remind myself that I am strong–but he is stronger. And now it’s my job to keep his body working like a perfect machine, his taut muscles primed and ready to break the bones of his next opponents . . .

But the one he’s most threatening to, now, is me.

I want him. I want him without fear. Without reservations.

If only I knew for sure what it is that he wants from me?



Rules for the meme:
1) Pick a book boyfriend, it can be from the book your currently reading or from one you've already read.
2) Write what kind of boyfriend he is, and if you want, say why you think that
3) Pick a quote from his book, it could be long or short, that proves he is the kind of boyfriend you said he is
4) Make sure the quote, and the explanation, DO NOT give away anything from the book (we want all of the twists and plot surprises to remain surprises)
5) Share it! And shout it out it using #Reading and Things

Do you have a book boyfriend at the moment? Please leave a comment below with your link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Weekend!!




18 comments:

  1. I have yet to meet Remington. He sounds like one hot dude.
    Oh gosh! My reading list just got longer.

    My Book Boyfriend @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to meet Remy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh everyone I know that's read this one freaking loved it. He does sound yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, just realized I had posted at the last weeks post as the host has not made a post this week, so accidently ended up on last weeks post, so when you see it, its the same as this one, lol, I missed last week, so had not noticed at the time.

    Anyway its a good choice you have here, though not a book I would read, I do not read contemporary romances, I need my paranormal in them, but still a good choice for this I think.

    Here is my current post for Aug 31

    My Book Boyfriend Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this and I so want to get to it! Especially NOW! Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow he sounds great!

    Here's My Book Boyfriend!

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know!! I've found lots of fun books lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmm.... he is a whole lot of sexy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh huh!! I know exactly why!! Remy is yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha!! Thats ok Michelle, I thought you picked the wrong one! I have met a new Paranormal guy this week.... will be sharing him soon enough....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha!!! Yes! It is a great book!! I loved it and want more ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehehe!! Yes, he certainly is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have had this for a while and haven't read it yet. I've got to hurry and get to it. I need to now Remington Tate.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, you do!! He is a really great guy..... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've heard nothing but delicious things about Remy and your teaser confirmed it, Naomi :-)

    Thanks for stopping by MY BOOK BOYFRIEND POST

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmmmm..... Remy is Very yummy!! Hope you have the chance to meet him soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been wanting to read this one for a while now but review books are keeping me from it! I can't wait to meet Remy!

    Thanks for stopping by my Book Boyfriend post!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tell me about it!! Take the plunge.... the next book will be here soon!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)