Swoon Thursday #46 – My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Continuing my Soul Screamers reading this week!! Not many swoons in this one, but this was a short one to share!

My Soul to Keep
Rachel Vincent
Soul Screamers #3


Nash pulled me onto his lap. “So, what’s with the personal wake-up?” He swept my hair over one shoulder and suddenly I was acutely aware that he was half-naked and now very close. “Phone calls just aren’t as satisfying anymore?” he whispered, trailing feather-soft kisses down my neck.

He leaned us both back, and before I even realized what had happened, I was lying on his bed, his weight pressing me into the mattress. His lips trailed down my neck again and his hand roamed over my shirt, and all I could think was that I didn’t want to stop him. He’d waited long enough. I wanted to just let it happen…

 

Paperback Page 40




Did you get swooned this week?

What did you think of mine?

Leave me a comment!

26 comments:

  1. Great swoon. I have to ask - did IT happen?
    Another series for me to start. HeHe.
    My read didn't have too many swoon worthy moments this week either.
    Come check out what I chose.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Marilyn...did she let it happen??? I guess I'm gonna have to read them to find out lol!

    Thanks for stopping by My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our little V.... did she let it happen?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love the swoon moment! My swoony moments this week haven't been so great. Maybe the next book. *fingers crossed* :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great swoon Naomi! And yes to all of you who haven't read this series! You need to!!

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, a Rachel Vincent swoon! I've discovered that she can write a good swoon, solely from the start of this meme! And WOW, page 40! He works fast ;)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Nash!

    My Swoon


    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Soul Screamers series! Great swoon!

    My Swoon


    Ally @ bookfixation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to read this series!
    Thanks for stopping by my swoon. :)


    -Holly @ Part of that World

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feather light kisses? Yes please! I have this whole series, and am so excited to read it! Great Swoon Naomi :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my god! I have to have this book! *drops on TBR-pile*
    Great swoon!

    Here's mine: http://mycrazybookobsession.blogspot.se/2013/06/swoon-thursday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wickedly DeliciousJune 14, 2013 at 6:32 AM

    Let it happen...please want more. Great swoon.

    http://wickedlydeliciousbookblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/swoon-meme-opal-by-jennifer-l-armentrout.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this series! Although this is my least favorite of them all, but that is for.... reasons. Haha the best books in the series are yet to come... at lease in my opinion. Still love the swoonage!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha!! It happens!! We can only hope!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can she ever!??! I love her books so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh..... I may be changing sides!! He's a bit flawed!! But I still like that!

    ReplyDelete
  17. yep.... I'm definitely in love!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG Yes you do, Each book gets better and better!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have it all now too.... hence the reason to start reading it!! EEEEP!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh yes... you must get this series... so good!

    ReplyDelete
  21. They certainly are!! Just finished If I Die!! EEP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. candice (thecrjreviews)June 18, 2013 at 12:28 PM

    I really need to pick this series back up! Great swoon!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)