Teaser Tuesdays # 32 – The Mark of Abel By Viola Ryan


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here is a teaser from a book i am reading for review, I think that the Devil is not as bad as we all think!! Lol


The Mark of Abel
By Viola Ryan



“‘Guess what. I’m really Lucifer, the Bright Star of the Morning. The Devil. Forget what you’ve heard about me. It’s all bad PR. I really should get someone to handle it better, but whatever he says is going to be twisted, so why bother?’”

Kindle loc 3442



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!

12 comments:

  1. Wow what book is this? The teaser is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've seen this book before but can't remember too much about it. Interesting tease. Great cover too!!

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica@a GREAT readMarch 12, 2013 at 9:53 PM

    OOh interesting tease! Haven't heard of this one myself!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL this had me rolling- probably should not have laughed but I could not help it!

    Good choice!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. I DIED OF LAUGHTER WITH THAT TEASER!!! I'm so interested, I must check this book out!


    I'm the Devil, don't listen to what others say, it's all bad PR! Loved that!


    *hugs you*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe!! Was a good one!! The devil really isn't a bad guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it was meant to be funny, I love Luke!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a new one to me, and I enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Mark of Abel... Luke is dreamy!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)