Feature and Follow #28


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Here’s this week’s question:

What is a book you didn't like that all your friends raved about or what book did you love that wasn't popular?


Most of the books I've read lately have been pretty good, but one that I thought didn't live up to the hype was Anna and the French Kiss. When I got to the end I was like, huh, that's it.... I have read a lot of Contemporary Romance since then that I have really loved, so I just didn't really get it.. However, there isn't much in the Paranormal genre that I haven't enjoyed, I am hooked to it!! Whoop whoop!!


What do you think?

What's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.


And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!

15 comments:

  1. I liked Anna and the French Kiss a lot, but I guess it varies from reader to reader. :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    New Follower via GFC
    (btw, your mouse pointer and signature=cuteness.)

    My FF

    -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Almost everyone I know has loved Anna and the French Kiss, but I do know a few people who didn't. So you're not alone :-)

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of Anna and the French kiss, but the title sounds real good. And the cover is cool too :) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Kaykay @ The
    Creative Forum


    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping to read the book soon, it has been on my to-read list for a while now. Old follower :)

    Here's My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica@a GREAT readMarch 8, 2013 at 6:20 PM

    Nice! I could only think of a few. And it wasn't intentional that they are both ones that ended up being movies.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy oh boy oh boy I love the fairy thingy!


    I haven't read Anna and the French kiss yet. Hasn't really made it to the top of any of my To Read Lists.


    http://www.whyicantstopreading.wordpress.com


    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Florentine van DoornmalenMarch 8, 2013 at 10:57 PM

    Yay, go paranormal! Your blog looks awesome!

    I am now also following you on GFC :)

    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Florentine @ Readiculously Peachy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have yet to read that book, but it doesn't really seem like me kind of book so I think I would feel the same way.
    Old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/03/friday-56-24-follow-friday-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most people love this book. I haven't read it and won't because romance is not my thing. But given its popularity I wonder if they will turn it into a movie...

    Old follower.-

    This is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ive seen alot of ppl who LOVED this book. While I love Contempo reads I never felt the need to read this one.

    New follower

    Thanks for stopping by My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, this was also my pick. I found it very disappointing..

    FF - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen the hype for this book, but since it isn't the kind of genre I usually care for, I've never read it.

    Old follower :)

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-friday-139.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. :) I liked Anna and the French Kiss, but I thuoght it was a bit too long for a contemp. thanks for dropping by!

    New GFC follower here:
    my FF

    ReplyDelete
  14. New follower here and Twitter and Goodreads! Ah, I enjoyed Anna and the French Kiss and I'm not usually that big on contemps or romance. Enjoy the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've not read this, but sometimes I find contemporary a bit hit and miss.

    I'm a new GFC follower, here's my FF at Rookie Romance

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)