APRIL WRAP UP

 
April flew by so quickly, that I didn't get my post together in time! So here I am, catching up once again!
By little girl turned 12 last month and she has a boyfriend! My hubby and I are still in a little shock! 
We are back into the swing of football and netball. so when I'm not working, we are playing sport.
I am still trying to read and blog as much as I can. I'm always behind, but I promise I will continue to catch up!

I plan on being better at the end of this month, and hope to keep on top... we'll see how that goal goes!

Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
London Bound (Heart of the City #3)Twist (Dive Bar, #2)Turning Back (Turning #2)Riot Street

Book of the month...
It Ends with Us
Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
Love in LingerieDirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #1)
These are the books I've picked up over the past month!
(Click on covers to take you to Goodreads)


Mister ORoyally Screwed (Royally, #1)Mister Moneybags
Ball Peen Hammer

Three books I received from Hachette Books Aus! 😊😊
Beyond the Wild River by Sarah Maine
Stars Across the Ocean by Kimberley Freeman
The Little Breton Bistro by Nina George

Turning Back (Turning #2)
I've read all of these except Ride the Storm! I'm so excited to read it, it's been a long time on between books!
Ride the Storm (Cassandra Palmer, #8)Riot StreetThe Playboy Bachelor (The Bachelors of Arizona, #2)
Live Out LoudConfessions of a Former Puck Bunny


I got all these through newsletters.
Love, ChloeDangerous Secrets (Tall, Dark & Deadly, #2)Consolation (Salvation, #3)
Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)