NOVEMBER WRAP-UP

What a busy month November turned out to be! I was ab;e to catch up with my blogging, which was good, but the last week I've been a little slack, but it won't take me long to get on top once again. I have focused on finishing up my 2016 books, so I can have all posts scheduled early and I can get a jump on January!

I had TWO weddings to go to this month. They were both beautiful days! 
The kids have had excursions galore! Some at camp, and just some local day excursions. We've been so busy!
This week after my middle child got back from camp, I took him the next day to get his tonsils out. He was a brave champ, I'm so proud of him. He was eating as much as he could once he woke up!
Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
Stroked Hard (Stroked, #3)Last Ride (Wind Dragons MC, #5.5)Crazy Pucking Love (Taking Shots, #3)
Trust (Wrong, #3)More Than Friends (Friends, #2)Love Addicts Anonymous: Part OneFling (Wrong, #2.5)
Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)Lucas (Preston Brothers, #1)The Trouble With Ghosts (Here Witchy Witchy, #3)Mr. Mysterious: A Mister Standalone (The Mister Series Book 4)

TOP PICK OF THE MONTH
Punk 57
No audiobook reviews this month, but I did listen to a few...

Click on the covers to take you to the posts.
So TwistedSecret Things (Hollywood Secrets Book 1)

These are the books I've picked up over the past month!
(Click on covers to take you to Goodreads)
Some Sort of Happy (Happy Crazy Love, #1)

Ladies Man (Manwhore, #3)Condemned Series:  Books 1-4 (Condemned, #1-4)Secret Things (Hollywood Secrets Book 1)Sugartown: The Collection
Smut

Thank you so much Hachette Australia, for these little beauties! 
I read and LOVED Paris Lights, looking forward to Archangel's Heart!
Love Addicts Anonymous: Part OneMore Than Friends (Friends, #2)Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
Dashing through the Snow: A Sexy, Snowy Christmas Tale
Flawed (Ethan Frost, #4)Dawn Study (Soulfinders, #3)The Star-Touched Queen (The Star-Touched Queen, #1)
Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)