Waiting On Wednesday # 195 – All the Rage / Branna

I met RAGE in Bear's books so I need T.M. Frazier's new book!
I'm a few books behind in the series but I will eventually read Branna.
All the Rage
Title: All the Rage
Author: T.M. Frazier
Genre: Dark Romance
Expected Publication: June 7th 2016

They call me Rage.
My real name is like a shadow, always close behind, but never quite able to catch up to me.
I fly under the radar because no one ever suspects I’m capable of the kind of brutal violence I commit each and every day.
You see, I’m a girl. I’m nineteen.
And I'm a killer.
I look like a goddamn cheerleader, but can take out a man three times my size in more than as many ways, without hesitation.
This life is all I know. It’s all I want to know. It keeps the shit buried that I need kept buried. It allows me to live without thinking too much.
Without dwelling on the past.
Until him.
It all changes when an ordinary boy becomes my next target.
And my first love.
I have to choose.
The only life I’ve ever known has to die, or he does.
Either way, I’ll be the one pulling the trigger...

All the Rage is a STAND ALONE

Branna (Slater Brothers, #4.5)
Title: Branna
Author: L.A. Casey
Series: Slater Brothers #4.5
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: June 21st 2016

Branna Murphy is a survivor, a wife, a friend, a sister, and a soon-to-be-mother. She doesn’t have time to linger on anything, especially on a silly argument about how many children she will bear.

Ryder Slater is a hardass, a husband, a friend, a brother, and a soon-to-be-father. Unlike his wife, he has nothing but time to argue his case about how many children they will have… until that time is threatened to be taken away from him.

A surprise honeymoon deep in a beautiful forest for a secluded getaway was supposed to be fun, romantic and peaceful – until the storm of the century hits and both Branna and Ryder face a new enemy that has means to harm their family.

Mother nature.

Branna is consumed by her love for Ryder, and will fight to the end to keep her family safe. Branna treasures Ryder, and what Branna treasures, Branna defends.


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight upcoming releases that I’m eagerly anticipating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)