Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up 187 ~ Feeling Generous...

This week I decided that it was time to donate blood ... since I haven't done it over 14 years. I feel so good that I did it and hope that my blood can help someone who needs it! It has also pushed a few of my friends into donating too, so that is a positive too.

I now have 20 posts scheduled and I am feeling good now that I am back into the swing of things! I'm scheduling posts for the end of July already... I love being ahead! 

I am still behind in my Goodreads challenge... 12 books behind, in fact. I hope that I can get some extra audio reads in, which will help build numbers.
Hooker by J. L. Perry ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Rage by T.M. Frazier ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #196 – Last Kiss / Bittersweet
Nuts by Alice Clayton ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
Dirty Sexy Secret by Nazarea Andrews ~ Excerpt & Teaser
Stuck-Up Suit by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Last Kiss by Laurelin Paige ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #197
Dirty Shame by Tess Oliver ~ Review & Quote-tastic 
Bound to Serve by Julie Castle ~ Excerpt & Giveaway
A couple of awesome books this week! Thank you to Gallery Books and Simon & Schuster Aus.
Cream of the Crop (Hudson Valley, #2)
Cream of the Crop (Hudson Valley #2)
by Alice Clayton 

Swear on This Life by Renee Carlino

Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)