Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up 181 – Struggling!


I have really struggled this week... I haven't been able to get back into the swing of things at all. We did have a public holiday on Monday, and a few things on over the weekend, so it could be just that. I will try harder to catch up next week. I will come visiting, I promise! I might even schedule some posts, right now I have done until the end of next week... way behind for me!

I have jumped back into Netball season too. Being in a higher grade I am finding it hard to get my groove, but hopefully that'll happen soon. It is hard to fit into a new team with people you haven't played with before... So far we've won 3, lost 1. 
One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy ~ Review & Quote-tastic
The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #190 – Mister Org@sm / Ruined
Beat by Amity Cross ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
The Randy Romance Novelist by Meghan Quinn ~ Spotlight & Teasers
Viktor by Clarissa Wild ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder ~ Audiobook Review & Teaser Tuesday 
Waiting On Wednesday #191
Pulse by Amity Cross ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
I received this one a couple of weeks back for a tour, but forgot to send it to my Kindle App!
The Bad Boy's Baby
The Bad Boy's Baby by Cindi Madsen

And something that I have been dying for! Thank you Bloomsbury Publishing!! 
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)