Waiting On Wednesday # 123 – The Return & Never Never


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

The Return
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Series: Titan #1
Genre: NA Paranormal
Expected Publication: February 17th 2015






The Fates are cackling their bony asses off…

It’s been a year since Seth made the deal with the gods that pledged his life to them. And so far, the jobs they’ve given him have been violent and bloody–which is kind of all right with him. But now Apollo has something else in mind for Seth. He’s got to play protector while keeping his hands and fingers off, and for someone who really has a problem with restraint, this new assignment might be the most challenging yet.

Josie has no idea what this crazy hot guy’s deal might be, but it’s a good bet that his arrival means the new life she started after leaving home is about to be thrown into an Olympian-sized blender turned up to puree. Either Josie is going insane or a nightmare straight out of ancient myth is gunning for her.

But it might be the unlikely attraction simmering between her and the golden-eyed, secret-keeping Seth that may prove to be the most dangerous thing of all.

Because history has once again been flipped to repeat.

Book 1 in the new adult paranormal TITAN series, spin-off to the best selling COVENANT series.

Never Never
Author: Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: January 31st 2015





Best friends since they could walk. In love by the age of fourteen. Dating for over four years.

She’ll do everything she can to never forget.

He’ll do everything he can to never remember.

Too bad it’s not up to them.


What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!


12 comments:

  1. I think I'll give that new JLA series a chance. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, will you look at that ... another JLA book to add to the growing pile. I will read her one day, dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I'm waiting for THE RETURN BY JLA for way toooooo long :) GREAT PICK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica @ a GREAT readJanuary 14, 2015 at 10:05 PM

    Oh nice! I am dying to read The Returned! Love Jennifer's books! Great pick!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know Never Never released early, right? SO go one-click that one, hon! :) I'll be starting The Covenant Series in a few days...so I can see what all the fuss is about. ;) LOL Just kidding - I already love JLA so I'm super excited.


    Happy Wednesday, Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Call me crazy.... but I've never read anything by these authors! AHHH. CHoover is on my TBR list though. Idk, I'm so picky with my reads sometimes. But these both sound great ^_^


    BTW I LURVE your chibi's!! They're so damned cute!


    New follower


    Ana♥BnB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes for both of these books! I have Never Never, I think it released early, so I can't wait to read that one! And The Return! I'm dying for that one! :D


    Lovely picks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo excited for the Return!. Hope you get a chance to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never never is getting a lot of buzz, I hope you get your hands on it soon, more importantly, I hope it rocks your world!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I picked up Never Never. Haven't read it yet. I hear that as soon as it's read you'll be waiting for then next one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I love them too. Get onto a Colleen book ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As you are already aware, I'm also waiting on these two books. Can;t wait for their release dates.

    My WoW @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)