Nomi’s Weekly Wrap Up #85


Nomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. I’ll share news, post a recap of the past week and tell you what will be happening on my blog in the week ahead. I will also tell you about the books and goodies that I have managed to pick up.
I celebrated a great Easter with the family last weekend. It was nice to catch up with my Mum and Grandmother for a nice lunch. However, the following day I started coming down with a cold, which has knocked the wind out of me. The kids have returned to school and I am struggling to catch up on comments left on my blog. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.


I will start the second assessment in my course this week too! May as well dive right into the next one after doing so well with the first. But I will try and get around to my favourite blogs when I can! Have a fab week guys!
Release Day Review ~ Blood Green by Ashley Nemer
Review ~ Play by Kylie Scott
Review ~ Dark Moon by Leisl Leighton

My AWESOME friend Jodie over @ Aussie Bookworm went to the Indie Authors Down Under convention at the Gold Coast and she grabbed me all this swag! Thanks so much girl! You rock!!

Netgalley
I just finished the first book Shredded, went to NetGalley and Book 2 was there… fist pump!!
 Shattered (Extreme Risk, #2)
Shattered (Extreme Risk #2)
by Tracy Wolff


There are still some giveaways running… Click on the links at the top/right of the blog to enter!

What do you did you get up to last week? Pick up any goodies? Please leave a comment below with your link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Week!!



34 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a lovely Easter. I do hope you're feeling better and good luck with your next assessment! :)


    Congrats on that awesome swag! I'm envious. ;) And I need to check out the An Extreme Risk series, huh?


    Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bea @ Bea's Book NookApril 27, 2014 at 3:14 PM

    BOO for being sick but I'm glad you had a good Easter and look at all the lovely swag your friend got you. :)

    Good luck with your next assessment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome swag, and I am sorry you are under the weather..but glad you enjoyed time with your Mum and Gran.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've got a Tracy Wolff book somewhere on my Kindle ? Sorry you caught the flu - take care and spend some time in bed reading under the covers ;) Have a better week !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, colds suck. Why is it that it's SO easy to get colds when you actually have a holiday??! The change of weather has given me one, but oh well! x) That's great you've got that awesome swag. Terrific haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That swag looks really good! :) Also I really hope you get well soon. Great post Naomi! :)
    Here is our Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so behind on visits also. This week was crazy and I also had a "cold" of sorts. Hope you are feeling better now!

    Never thought I would enjoy getting swag. I always thought it was junky stuff but ever since starting the blog and entering giveaways I love getting it! You got some awesome stuff :)

    Rest up and Hope you have a great week! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shattered looks good, and good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle and Naomi, it must have been the week to get sick. I'm still trying to kick the cold I have and will probably spend much of my day today in bed rest and reading. Need to be top notch for work this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice swag pack! And great books too. Enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so behind on visits... so don't feel bad. Sometimes it's hard to balance blogging and real life. Enjoy your swag and your new books! And I hope you get over your cold soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice swag, Naomi. Sorry that you have been feeling unwell. I guess we're heading into that time of the year where colds are part of the course.
    I'm a little slow with blog visits too. Sometimes life just gets busy and it's hard to keep up with everything.
    Anyways, with that said, hope you have a great week.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. get well soon Naomi! :* wow you got awesome swag! I really wish there will be more book conventions in my country so I can nab awesome swags too :D
    my sunday post: http://wp.me/p3v5T1-oG

    ReplyDelete
  14. I did, I am and I will start it soon! lol
    And yes... these Snowboarder guys are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Bea! Jodie is so awesome to send me that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Kimberly! Things are a little better!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like Tracy's writing! Always looking for more!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know! That happens to me all the time, and it's really starting to cool down here in AUS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I tried to read a bit earlier in the week.... didn't take it in!! lol Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Girl, I was like you, never thought swag was any good, but I love it now. So good to get little things from authors. Hope you are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Brandi! looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tell me about it! I want a life pause button, just to catch up!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks Marilyn!! I am getting there and the cold is a bit better. Still a little achey! but oh well!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yeah, we don't get many here in AUS. I hope to get to 1 oneday myself!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks Tanja! I'm on the mend, I promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You had some great review last week. I have book 1 of Tracy Wolff which I'll hopefully read soon. I hope you are feeling better and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sorry you came down with a cold! Hope you're feeling better!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  28. Tracy Wolff has become a favourite author of mine, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Tell me about it! Still can't shake it!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome swag :) Hope you are feeling better soon!! I have also been battling to get back to comments on my blog.. I just seem to be nowhere lately *queen of procrastination* ha ha

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Haha!! It happens! I have been late scheduling my Clockwork Prince review!! i know you are hanging for it..... I will have to post it next week and do the final book at the end of May and then..... Ill Wind!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am so behind, I am very thankful for your weekly wrap up post! LOL I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am a lot better! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)