Nomi’s Weekly Wrap Up #82


Nomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. I’ll share news, post a recap of the past week and tell you what will be happening on my blog in the week ahead. I will also tell you about the books and goodies that I have managed to pick up.
It was the final week of school for my kids… So I was busy most of the week. We had their sports carnival, two Easter celebrations and I had to get some birthday shopping done for my daughter’s 9th Birthday. I squeezed in reading and blogging where I could!


Review ~ GUNS: The Spencer Book by JA Huss
Release Day Review ~ Breathe Into Me by Sara Fawkes
Review ~ True North: Finding Home by Allie Juliette Mousseau
Review ~ Three's a Crowd by Edwina Darke
Review ~ Saving Quinton by Jessica Sorensen

Purchased / Review
I purchased Bomb so I could read it before I reviewed Guns for the Tour!
BOMB: A Day in the Life of Spencer Shrike (Rook and Ronin Spinoff)GUNS: The Spencer Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff)

GUNS: The Spencer Book

(Rook and Ronin Spinoff)

by 

Purchased
I picked up these 99c specials because I enjoyed the first 2 books so much!

Tough Luck (Hard Rock Roots, #3)Bad Day (Hard Rock Roots, #4)

Tough Luck (Hard Rock Roots #3)

Bad Day (Hard Rock Roots #4)

by 

In the mail
Another goodie from Harper Collins Australia!

Starling (Secrets of the Eternal Rose #3)

by 
I won this book during the book tour. Thank you Krista!

The Wind Whisperer

by Krista Holle

I finally received my Famished Trilogy pack in the mail! Thanks Annie!


There are still some giveaways running… Click on the links at the top/right of the blog to enter!

What do you did you get up to last week? Pick up any goodies? Please leave a comment below with your link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Week!!



40 comments:

  1. Bea @ Bea's Book NookApril 6, 2014 at 2:19 PM

    Oh, The Wind Whisperer looks interesting! And that doll you received, love it. :D

    Are your kids out of school for the summer? It seems early, when do you start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! More J.A. Huss, and rockstar books! I can't wait to see what you think about all of this yumminess you got this week! It looks like you got some great eye candy as well! Happy Reading :)


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are out of school already? For how long?

    Nice haul. Oh great, now you AND Kim have voodoo dolls. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica @ a GREAT readApril 6, 2014 at 10:30 PM

    OOh nice! These are all new to me! Saw a few of The Wind Whisperer earlier! Very nice! And awesome swag pack! Love those little surprise type packages in the mail!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT
    day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starling looks amazing! And I love getting swag packs...that one looks cute! Happy Reading! Here's my WoW if you'd like to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting looking bunch of books. They are all new to me. I hope you enjoy them. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cover of Starling! Haven't heard of that book will have to check it out :) I still have to get easter stuff for my kids, I am so behind, just haven't had a chance to get out and get stuff and believe it or not they don't know what they want? WHAT? how do kids not know lol.

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great haul this week! Love the swag!

    Check out my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya you got your zombie..now don't drop a book on it like I did. Annie could get hurt! Wow so your kiddies are enjoying summer break now? nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you liked Saving Quinton. I can't wait to read your review.
    Happy Birthday to your little girl!:DDD


    Glass @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to your daughter. Here, the Easter break starts Monday as well for 2 weeks. Enjoy your books :)
    Have a great week and Happy Reading.
    My Sunday Post is here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sterling sounds good, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh I love the covers of those books you purchased! I haven't read the hardrocks series yet - I will have to go and check out your reviews of book 1 & 2. Great haul this week Naomi :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bad ass looking covers! And you got you some nice stuff, too! Looks like you had a great week, girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've got books with fabulous covers, hope they'll be as good as they look ! Have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You had a very busy week, Naomi! ;) I'm glad you could fit in so much reading and blogging. *ha* I can't wait to read your GUNS review (on my way there next) and Breathe into Me. I've been wanting to read Ms. Fawkes. AND I've been meaning to read C.M. Stunich as well - I have the first two in the series, so I need to get to them soon. Ah, if only there was more time in the day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. never a dull moment with kids, great haul, they all look great

    ReplyDelete
  18. My kids are having their Autumn break, go back after Easter.
    And I love the little Voodoo Doll too! She's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yep... too many books! I want to read them all now... finished the Huss ones though!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mine are out for a little over 2 weeks, head back after Easter... Aussie breaks are so different!
    Yep... love Anne's Voodoo dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love surprises...I don't get them often due to shipping costs but get excited when I do!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hehe! It is cute... now, make more time to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have to grab the first ones prior to Starling, but I am very excited about it!
    And Easter... argh! I still have to shop for that too! And kids. never remember what I tell them... only remember what they want to remember!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love that cover too... I hope to get to it soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Autumn break now... go back after Easter! And I will be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I did enjoy it! And I cannot wait for the third book!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The break has been good so far... Although we are experiencing a little cabin fever, due to the rain!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I loved the first two in the Hard Rock series, had to get them while they were on special!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hehe! I lvoe the badass covers!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  30. I hope so too... super excited by them!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I need more time too!! I've had no time to blog since the kids are home... still catching up! I hope you get to the HardRock series soon... love to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nope!! There certainly isn't!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks Kathy!! I'm sure I will!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. woohoo for awesome new reads, cannot wait to see what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)