Swoon Thursday #83 – Dance in the Moonlight by A.L. Kessler

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.
Dance in the Moonlight
Author: A.L. Kessler
Series: Dark War Chronicles #2
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Published: March 2014
This was an exciting sequel in the series and I am excited to share my review later today!!


She looked up at him and met his hazel eyes, and saw something there. Something that matched what she felt. A strange sensation of completeness, of warmth of safety. 

 Before she could say anything else his lips were on hers. Soft at first but then more demanding. She felt his tongue on her lips and opened her mouth to let him explore as he wished. He tasted wild and intoxicating and she was lost in him.

~ Kindle Arc Loc 1156

I just love Coran!! I love those Alpha males and he is definitely a nice one *wink*

Renee’s life had been normal until the shadows reappeared and the legendary stone was sent to her. As the arrival drags her further into the paranormal world, the last thing Renee expects is to be swept off her feet by a brooding werewolf. Yet Coran captures her heart and attention. Small problem-he doesn't want a mate. Coran still suffers from the loss of his first mate, but when Renee is attacked by shifters he is forced to protect her at all costs. Things heat up when he realizes fate has wickedly granted him a second chance at love. With the war causing the body count to rise, now is not the ideal time to find a mate.

The Circle is becoming desperate and something has Lucius worried which means trouble for followers. It's a dance between danger and fate in this second installment of the Dark War Chronicles.



Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


22 comments:

  1. Awww ... I see the swoon there. ;) I think last book that gave me a moment of really swoon was Definitely, Maybe in Love. I need more swoon soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice swoon, Naomi! And darn you, I'm going to have to add more books to my tbr. I like the sound of this series...and alpha males?!? I'm there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, kisses you can get lost in :) Love that swoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Naomi, you sure know how to pick them. That is one awesome swoon. And the cover, I really like the cover to this book. *Sigh* Another one for my TBR pile.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. He tasted wild and intoxicating?!?!?! Oh, yeah! I like the sound of this swoon! I will definitely check out this series ;)

    Awesome swoon! Thanks for stopping by!



    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  6. *sigh* alpha male--- that was all you needed to say to get me interested lol great swoon!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, I'm with Teresa...love me some alpha-males. And speaking of, My Swoon not only has one of my favorites, but the book has several and they are all H-O-T. Fortunately, it's part of a series (appropriately named "Dream Man") and, let me tell you, they are all dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *HOWLS* I'll roll over for an alpha werewolf any day! But I also love when they are paired up with an equally alpha female. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe!! I try to pick a good one each week, gotta share the love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha!! Yes, I am a sucker for a good Paranormal series, and this has been a great ride so far!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a pretty good Paranormal series too Marilyn! I love how the author writes and the plot is getting very interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHA!!! Don't we all want some of that? Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehe.... glad that is all I needed to do! Thanks Teresa!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Neveah! Glad you are on board with the rest of us!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me too... I love a compatible relationship, this one is going to be for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not familiar with this one! But I love the alpha type ;) Intoxicating sounds lovely ;D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol!! It would be lovely!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh I'm all about the alpha! I've been wanting to get back into paranormal romance! I'll have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh yes.... it is an awesome series to dive into!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)