Swoon Thursday #70 – The Fury by Johanna Rae

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.
The Fury
By Johanna Rae
Therian Secrets #2
Published November 2013
The Fury (Therian Secrets, #2)
Now, this is the way every girl would like to be woken up in the morning *wink*

Sensations of warm tender lips upon hers roused Jodie from her slumber. As her eyelids fluttered open, she realized Danny had placed his body atop hers. Taking his time to part with her mouth, he placed soft kisses at her neck. His long silky caramel hair hung loose, brushing across her bare shoulders as he showered her with attention. Allowing a lazy smile to form she gazed up into his eyes, cerulean blue orbs in the half-light cast by the lamp on the night stand.

“Morning honey, sleep well?” he smiled and went back to kissing her neck.

Kindle Arc Loc 199


Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


18 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to wake up.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, though I'm not sure about waking up to a body fully on top of mine...guess it depends on how heavy they are! LOL Anyway, I've got a great one this week as well and hope you enjoy My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww :) So Sweet. Tender kisses are the best! Very romantic Swoon Naomi!


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl... I just enjoyed this one... Thought it would be nice to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe.... Well, mine would have too I'm sure!! And it was sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how she wakes up to him on top of her. Now that's hot!

    Thanks for visiting MY SWOONS!

    Enjoy, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that sounds like a lovely way to wake up! Love that swoon!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! Sign me up for a wake up like that! And I love when guys call girls honey or sweetheart. It's precious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely way to wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe.... I thought so too.... Danny is pretty yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks girl!! I wouldn't mind that either!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think so too.... it is just so nice that they give girls sweet names!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice! That is a complex cover. Handcuffs, full moon, tiger.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmmm.... there is a lot going on in the book too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha!! Yes, it would be, wouldn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhh... yeah, these shifters can certainly deal with it!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never heard of this one! I saw the handcuffs on the cover and my mind went to naughty places LOL ;D I love kisses to wake someone up! That's so sweet.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)