Book Boyfriend of the Week ~ Flynn Caldwell from Off Chance by Sawyer Bennett

Book Boyfriend of the Week is a NEW weekly meme hosted by Reading and Things. Each week I will tease you about my current Book Boyfriend, to entice you to go out and meet him for yourself! 
OMG!! This week you must meet ~

Flynn Caldwell
He is the perfect guy; kind, sweet and oh so sexy!! He is a risk taking Fire-fighter to boot!! He can be that Alpha male type when needed, but he has the sweetest side that has you swooning. And that sense of humour...

So, I have lots of teasers for you today and I know you are going to fall for him, just like I did!
And, yeah...because I'm a man, the first thing I notice is how slammin' her ass looks all perked up into the air.
"When you're done staring at my boobs, want to tell me what's so funny?" My eyes slowly lift to hers. "You're not wearing a bra." Rowan smirks at me. "And you find that funny?" "There's never anything funny about a beautiful, bra-less woman. That's something I take very seriously,"
"Try to stop me," he says over his shoulder. "And if you try to leave out of here while I'm in the shower, you won't like it once I catch up to you." His tone is firm, slightly menacing and the alpha nature is a little hot. Okay...a lot hot!
I want someone to be my everything.
...just the other day I started my period and asked Flynn to run to the store to grab me some tampons. I had to bite down on my tongue not to giggle over the look on his face. But then he manned up and said he'd be happy to. When he returned from the corner market, he handed them to me and said, "Next time I get myself in a situation, and need condoms...you're going down to the store to get them for me."

See!! Told you he was Amazing!! 
My review for Off Chance can be found HERE



Title: Off Chance
Author: Sawyer Bennett
Series: Off #5
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Published: October 19th 2013
He is seeking absolution.

Flynn Caldwell has a hero complex and it’s one of the reasons he joined the New York City Fire Department. He has spent his entire professional career trying to atone for that one person he failed to save. Because, if he can do that, then perhaps he can be worthy of love again.

She is seeking escape.

Rowan Page’s life is nothing short of a disaster. Always immersed in trouble, she has only herself to depend on. She’s determined to pull herself out of this mess and make something of her life, despite the hard years she has lived on the streets of New York.

Together, they have the chance to become complete.

Flynn and Rowan’s worlds exist miles apart, but when a chance meeting brings them together, neither of them can deny the instant pull that connects them to each other. What starts as a tiny spark eventually flares into a fire so hot, it refuses to be extinguished.

For it to work, both of them will need to jump feet first into the flames to see where it takes them, despite the risk of being burned.


Rules for the meme:
1) Pick a book boyfriend, it can be from the book your currently reading or from one you've already read.
2) Write what kind of boyfriend he is, and if you want, say why you think that
3) Pick a quote from his book, it could be long or short, that proves he is the kind of boyfriend you said he is
4) Make sure the quote, and the explanation, DO NOT give away anything from the book (we want all of the twists and plot surprises to remain surprises)
5) Share it! And shout it out it using #Reading and Things

Do you have a book boyfriend at the moment? Please leave a comment below with your link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Weekend!!








8 comments:

  1. Flynn sounds hot and sweet.. You got to love a bad boy with a sensitve side.

    My Book Boyfriend @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flynn does sound awesome. And being a hot fireman helps too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I totally love Flynn!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! Yes you do!! Flynn is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These great teaser lines and he's a firefighter? I'm sold!

    Thanks for visiting MY BOOK BOYFRIEND!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha!! Thought you would be with this one!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)