Waiting On Wednesday # 55 – Everything For Us By M. Leighton


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

Everything For Us
By M. Leighton
The Bad Boys #3
Expected Publication – September 3rd 2013
I loved the first two books in this series and have been on the edge of my seat waiting for this one... It's nearly here!! EEEEPPP!!!

When it comes to passion this hot, it’s all or nothing.

Olivia Townsend’s wealthy cousin Marissa had everything a girl could ask for—a great job, a privileged life, and all the friends she wanted. Or, at least, all the friends money could buy. But one case of mistaken identity has turned her privileged world upside down.

An abduction gone wrong lands her right in the lap of the sexiest, most dangerous man she’s ever met. To Marissa, he’s an enigma, but one to whom she’s irresistibly, inexplicably drawn.

With him comes a new world of freedom and passion, of dark shadows and dangerous secrets, a world where nothing is what it seems—except for the blind passion that Marissa can’t escape—or maybe even survive.

What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!


18 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I read the first book in the Bad Boys series, but I haven't read the second. I'll have to read it soon:)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica@a GREAT readAugust 28, 2013 at 4:13 PM

    Nice pick! This one's new to me!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fantastic pick. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, i haven't heard of this series. sounds great though i might check it out!


    Georgie @ What She Reads
    tweet @whatgeorgiedid

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these books but need to. Hope you get to read it soon!

    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh this one sounds really good! Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-wednesday-16-things-i-thought-were-true/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was lucky enough to read an ARC of this and I can guarantee that you will love this book. It was such a wonderful conclusion!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle does both Paranormal and Contemporary Romances... I love all her work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was ;) I managed to snag an early copy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It has been a fabulous series so far!! I love Michelle's writing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, you do for sure!! It has been an incredible series!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *Snickers* I ended up getting one too!! Loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Uh-oh sounds like she's in for a "hot" time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha!! Yes, things will get hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yes! Have this and it's coming up very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I managed to snag a copy too..... Michelle Rox!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have not read this series yet. But I will be waiting for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I ended up reviewing it on the Release Day!! So excited to get it early!! whoo hoo

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)