Book Boyfriend of the Week ~ Beau Vincent from The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines

Book Boyfriend of the Week is a NEW weekly meme hosted by Reading and Things. Each week I will tease you about my current Book Boyfriend, to entice you to go out and meet him for yourself! 
This week I would like you to meet ~

Beau Vincent
He has had a thing for Ashton since they were 5 years old, but tried not to let on too much. When he lost his opportunity and she started dating his cousin, he turned to partying and girls, which made him into the town bad boy. And by now you know how much I love the bad boys!! He is quick to tease Ash but as we find out he really is kind and will do anything he can to protect someone special to him. But he's been around and knows the right moves to push Ash's buttons!!

Here's a tease to get you smiling!!
"To my room," I replied as I kissed a trail down her neck. The small shiver that ran through her only excited me more. I reached down and grabbed the hem of her short dress and pulled it up so I could cup her ass. Both soft cheeks were bare. I froze and stared down at her while I slipped my hand down and found the thin strap.

"Holy sh*t, baby. You're wearing a g-string?" I needed the dress of now. The sweet little paster's daughter was as naughty as hell, and I loved every inch of her.

Ashton only nodded and pressed her lips together in an attempt to hide her amused smile. She loved knowing she could drive me crazy.

"Off. I want theis dress off," I demanded.
Who would've thought that a little piece of a material could bring a guy unstuck!!


My review for The Vincent Boys is coming on Monday!!


Title: The Vincent Boys
Author: Abbi Glines
Series: The Vincent Boys #1
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Published: November 2012 by Hot Key Books (first published October 12th 2011)
Beau Vincent is rude, bad, and dangerous to know. So, why can’t good girl Ashton Gray keep away from him? She already has the perfect boyfriend – her town’s local Prince Charming, Sawyer Vincent. But Sawyer is away for the summer, and in the meantime Ashton is bored, and the head between her and Beau is undeniable – as well as irresistible. Ashton is about to unleash her bad girl – but what will she do when Sawyer comes home? And how will Sawyer react when he returns to find his girlfriend in the arms of his best friend – and cousin?

The Vincent Boys is a sexy, exciting and enjoyable romp through one steamy Alabama summer.



1) Pick a book boyfriend, it can be from the book your currently reading or from one you've already read.
2) Write what kind of boyfriend he is, and if you want, say why you think that
3) Pick a quote from his book, it could be long or short, that proves he is the kind of boyfriend you said he is
4) Make sure the quote, and the explanation, DO NOT give away anything from the book (we want all of the twists and plot surprises to remain surprises)
5) Share it! And shout it out it using #Reading and Things

Do you have a book boyfriend at the moment? Please leave a comment below with your link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Weekend!!


12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book boyfirend pick to me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd love Beau. He is bad boy, in a good way.

    My Book Boyfriend can be viewed @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boyfriend pick!

    Here's My Book Boyfriend!

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh huh!! He certainly is!! He'd keep you on your toes, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, he certainly is!! He was a lot of fun to read about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *fanning self* WOW! I'm speechless! I want to read this book like now :-)

    Thanks for visiting MY BOOK BOYFRIEND POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm.... the Vincent boys are hawt, I must say!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, steamy, not my kind of read, just can't get into anything not paranormal/sci-fi/fantasy, etc. I need a bit of the NOT normal if you know what i mean. But this does sound pretty good though. Great choice for a book boyfriend.

    Here's mine My Book Boyfriend Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Michelle. I was always a Paranormal girl before, but found I don't mind to branch out a little lately. I love being swept away in the Paranormal/Fantasy world the most though!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)