Teaser Tuesdays # 33 – Nameless By Lili St. Crow


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Nameless
By Lili St. Crow
Tales of Beauty and Madness #1


Nameless (Tales of Beauty & Madness, #1)

Nameless comes out in Australia tomorrow and I really enjoy Lili St. Crow's books and this new series is definitely fun. I am sharing a tease of one of the sweetest moments in the book. Cami has a  stutter and when she gets worked up, she can't speak properly, but Nico, the gorgeous guy that he is, can always calm her down..... check it out, swoon...

“Cami.” He caught her hands. His skin was warm, solid, real.“Book.” 
The same old charm.“B-b-book.” 
“Candle.” He was kneeling on her bed, and she saw the mess his hair had become. How late was it? 
“C-candle.” Her breathing evened out. Her heart still hammered, but it wouldn’t explode. She could tell, now, that it would calm down. If she just gave it a little time. 
He smelled of cigarette smoke, copper, the tang of whiskey. So he’d been at the decanters again.“Nico,” he whispered.
“Nico,” she whispered back. Relaxed all at once, a loosened string.

Kindle loc 467



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!

16 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cover! Is he not able to speak well? Or is he too drunk?

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh.... Cami, the girl has a stutter. And Nico is the one who can get her to calm down... It is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a hard one to decipher. Not exactly sure what's going on here. Great Tease Naomi. It's really got me wondering.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica@a GREAT readMarch 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM

    OOh very nice tease! Totally lost, but still very nice! Most curious about this book!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wickedly DeliciousMarch 20, 2013 at 3:15 AM

    Lovely teaser and cover.

    My NA Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I changed around my notes, so you can understand, but she has a stutter, and he is her Rock to calm down... so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is sweet... argh, I should've added more!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my he did calm her down! Nice teaser!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooo! Great one! I do want this. Hope you are enjoying. :D

    I have a teaser up this week too, if you'd like to stop by...

    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-155.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice teaser! The cover of this book looks amazing will have to add to my tbr :)
    Thanks fro dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaahh...it makes sense now. I read "whiskey" and I just assumed, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know!! I had a few confused this week!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)