Swoon Thursday #35 – Fish Out Of Water by Ros Baxter


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

I have only just started this book, so I haven't read many real swoon moments yet, but this was pretty good.....


Fish Out Of Water
by Ros Baxter

Fish Out Of Water

Before I could act, one strong brown hand reached up and circled my wrist like a manacle, pulling me forward onto his wet, naked chest. With the other hand, he pinned me against him, crushing the small of my back and mashing my breasts and tummy against the length of him as he spoke. “You.” It sounded like a command, but his voice was deep and dark, like Lucky Strikes and home-baked toffee. Like the most delicious bad boy you ever knew.

 

Arc Kindle Loc 338




Did you get swooned this week?

What did you think of mine?

Leave me a comment!

9 comments:

  1. Oh I like delicious bad boys! Awesome swoon!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love me some bad boys. Great swoon.

    Happy Swoon dayMy Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadn't heard about this book before but now I really want to check it out! Great swoon!!

    My
    Swoon




    Eva @ All
    Books Considered

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my.

    Here's my swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hrhr, awesome. Boys with dark voices---and water is ususally not something I can resist. I have to check this out! Thanks for sharing. My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this one! The cover model looks like Nina Dobrev. Sounds interesting! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of this book. I'll have to check it out!!

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon earlier!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo! I never heard of this, but it sounds yummy from the swoon! I can't wait to read your review!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    My
    Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely sounds like a Bad boy. Great Swoon Naomi. Hope you're enjoying the book.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)