Swoon Thursday #34 – Midnight Symphony by A.L. Kessler


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

I read this during the week..... I want more!! It was a great story and I can't wait to see where it goes now!!


Midnight Symphony
A.L. Kessler
Published 7th February, 2013


Sneaking up behind her, he wrapped his arm around her waist from behind and used his other hand to tilt her head up to him. Before she could react he captured her lips, kissing her as he meant to the night before. His tongue teased the opening of her lips, begging to let him in. To his surprise she did. 

Without thought or regret their tongues tangled until she pulled away with a gasp and met his eyes. The side of her face he could see flushed and it made him grow hard. He cupped a hand over the warm skin and smiled. "Hello, Gypsy Lady.".

 

Kindle Loc 263




Did you get swooned this week?

What did you think of mine?

Leave me a comment!

30 comments:

  1. Oh, Gipsy ladies are always a good catch! I'm sure they were an excaptional match!! My swoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, that was hot and sweet at the same time! I think that's a great swoon! I will have to check this one out.

    Here is my Swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very steamy swoon!! I might need to check this out!

    My Swoon
    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a fun one!! Demon's and Gypsy's!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know!! And a great read!! I want more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't they ever!! This couple are meant for each other too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, great swoon! I am going to check out this book!

    My Swoon


    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! Steamy! I like ;-)
    If the rest of the book is like this too, I think I have to read it ;-)

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Naomi, I love the book cover! Sexy Swoon! This guy sounds pretty hot, and flirty!!! Do you recommend this book?

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are a few good ones throughout!! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You will like it!! There are a few steamy moments!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wickedly DeliciousMarch 22, 2013 at 9:36 AM

    Yummy swoon. None for me. Dropping by to check yours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes I do!! It is a short one, so I look forward to what the author is going to do next. Who wouldn't love Demons, Gypsies and Demon Hunters!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Chicka!! I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice swoon!! The cover's kind of intriguing too.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice!! I'm intrugied and want to know more about this book. Have to check it out! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    My
    Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice swoon! Haven't read of this one yet, will be looking for your review!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Okay...now THAT is a swoon. This one needs to be added to my list! *Fans Self*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very yummy!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh hot hot hot!! Love it super steamy!! This book sounds amazing. Will definitely be checking the book out asap! Thank you so much as always for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a great weekend and rest of your week!!

    Reese's @Reese's Reviews: MA2F

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh, you should!! Exciting new series!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Soon..... Like Tues 26th March (Today in Aus)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tell me about it... great characters!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. And that is an early swoon... gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you so much!! I highly recommend this book!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)