Waiting On Wednesday # 17 - Lover At Last By J.R. Ward


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.


Lover At Last
By J.R. Ward
Black Dagger Brotherhood #11
Expected Publication March 2013

  
Qhuinn, son of no one, is used to being on his own. Disavowed from his bloodline, shunned by the aristocracy, he has finally found an identity as one of the most brutal fighters in the war against the Lessening Society. But his life is not complete. Even as the prospect of having a family of his own seems to be within reach, he is empty on the inside, his heart given to another....

Blay, after years of unrequited love, has moved on from his feelings for Qhuinn. And it’s about time: The male has found his perfect match in a Chosen female, and they are going to have a young—just as Qhuinn has always wanted for himself. It’s hard to see the new couple together, but building your life around a pipe dream is just a heartbreak waiting to happen. As he’s learned firsthand.

Fate seems to have taken these vampire soldiers in different directions... but as the battle over the race’s throne intensifies, and new players on the scene in Caldwell create mortal danger for the Brotherhood, Qhuinn finally learns the true definition of courage, and two hearts who are meant to be together... finally become one.


I am IMPATIENTLY waiting for this one!! I love Qhuinn and I can’t wait for his book. After what happened in Lover Reborn... ARGH... I want to know what happens now!!

What are you waiting for? Please leave it in a comment below or leave me your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Have a great Wednesday!!

8 comments:

  1. Great choice, I can't wait for this one either!

    my WOW and international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lovely cover. I really need to start this series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx!! It is definitely on top of my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The BDB is an awesome series!! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this synopsis definitely got me interested! I'm new to this author. I love learning about new authors and books through this weekly feature :)


    Best,
    Danielle
    http://thereaderscommute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This isn't really my genre, but I'm glad that you'll get to revisit a character you already love! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. J.R.Ward is awesome!! I cannot get enough of this series!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)