Teaser Tuesdays #6- Until There Was You by Jessica Scott


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week comes from an Adult Romance novel, Until There Was You by Jessica Scott. The main characters are in the Army, they have a strong connection but they need to deal with physical and emotional scars before they can act on their feelings. It has been a bit of an emotional read. I received the eArc from the author and it is due for release on October 8th 2012. Here’s a small snippet.....


Until There Was You by Jessica Scott

My Teaser

It wasn’t her hot temper or her fierce beauty that drew him. It was something else. A barely contained fire, a spark on the edge of a pool of gasoline, waiting for a gust of wind to ignite the world around her. And the reaction it caused in him was no less intense. No less fierce.
  
Kindle Loc 274




Oooh.... wonder what will come of this!!


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks for stopping by!!



Naomi

30 comments:

  1. Wow!! Greater Teaser. Great Book cover. This week mines from Claire de Lune. If you would like to take a look, head on over to Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice teaser! The book seems interesting too. I've heard some nice things about Jessica Scott books! Happy reading! :D

    Thanks for stopping by my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tease, Naomi! I wonder what does come of that little interaction?
    Thanks for stopping by My TT!
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks yummy. Thanks for sharing.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to be reading this one soon! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh great teaser - sounds like an awesome book!
    My TT is at http://bookswritingtea.wordpress.com/2012/09/04/teaser-tuesdays-september-4th/
    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I like the way this book sounds!

    Great teaser and thanks for stopping by My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting. Wonder what he is going to do about it.

    http://readingcave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOLY HOT DAMN......THAT COVER IS GIVING MY STOMACH ALL SORTS OF WEIRD FLIPS AND TURNS!!! LOVE IT!! And that teaser is amazing! I can't believe I never heard of this!?? O_O Adding to my TBR list! Thanks for the tease and introducing a new book to me! :D

    My TT! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Very hot here while I was reading it, I'm telling you!!

      Delete
  10. Hello Mr. Cover :) *wiggles eyebrows*
    *ahem*
    Oh yeah! That was a nice teaser!!

    Thank you for stopping by My TT

    You are amazing :)

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Rock Magen!! Haha!! I liked the cover too.....

      Delete
  11. You just wanted to tease us with that cover, didn't you? :P Love the actual teaser, too. :) Sounds like she's passionate and he's passionate about her. Sure to be some good times ahead. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my teaser! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, very passionate people, definitely some fun coming up!! ;)

      Delete
  12. Nice teaser! I'm read UTWS very soon. Jessica Scott is great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the teaser and I definitely like the cover, nice abs! Thanks for sharing and the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooooo sounds very interesting! Great teaser and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! Very interesting indeed........

      Delete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)