Swoon Thursday # 9- Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas



The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

This weeks Swoon comes from Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas. I loved this book and I can’t wait for the next one in the series. I will have to get the novellas to tie me over!!

Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas

He shook the hair out of his face. “I’m not interested in court ladies,” he said thickly, and kissed her. His mouth was warm, and his lips were smooth, and Celaena lost all sense of time and place as she slowly kissed him back. He pulled away for a moment, looked into her eyes as they opened, and kissed her again.

It was different this time—deeper, full of need. Her arms were heavy and light all at once, and the room twirled round and round. She couldn’t stop. She liked this— liked being kissed by him, liked the smell and the taste and the feel of him. His arm slipped around her waist and he held her tightly to him as his lips moved against hers. She put a hand on his shoulder, her fingers digging into the muscle that lay beneath. How different things were between them than when she’d first seen him in Endovier!



What do you think? For an assassin, she has a couple of guys eyeing her, will be interesting to see what happens next!!

Did you get swooned this week?

What did you think of mine?

Leave me a comment!


Naomi

15 comments:

  1. Great Swoon Naomi, I cannot wait to read Throne of Glass.. and this just cements that fact :D
    Here's my Swoon.

    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I had to get it because of all the great teasers and swoons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read this. I got to meet the author last month. She's really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this swoon! I got this book a couple of weeks ago but it's been sitting on my shelf since then....It's coming off the shelf tonight!


    Check out my swoon
    @ Reading and Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice choice! I loved Throne of Glass and Dorian *sigh*.




    My Swoon


    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice swoon.
    Have a great week.My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love kisses like that!
    I really need to read this book!

    Great swoon Naomi!!!

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book, crazed girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally yummy swoon!!!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I'm so jealous!! I'd love to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanx Valerie!! I thought so too....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too!! I can't wait to see what happens now!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh! That's such a great Swoon. I'll be adding this book to my TBR pile. It sounds intense.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reese's@ Reese's ReviewsSeptember 30, 2012 at 3:57 AM

    I loved this book!!! Throne of Glass was awesome!!! Eek such a great swoon!! 8)
    Thank you for commenting on my swoon!! Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)